Friday 28 February 2020

Getting to know me

Hey bloggers it been a long time. Today i'm going to show you my getting to know you form, if you don't know what a getting to know you from is, it a story about yourself and has all the information of you and your family. They also have stuff like what they like and don't like, also what is important to their family and what they are good at and if you want to see my one here it is on the bottom thankyou and see you later bloggers.           GTKY FORM
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1imgM2qu1EZyGM3Qr63UvJeLiDAThxRZxXdoDBZ14Qto/edit

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Disaree! It’s Maddison! I wanted to read your getting to know you form but I need permission to read it. This is amazing because you added a photo of part of the getting to know you form. Next time, you could check the settings before you post the blog.

    See you in a few weeks! If not, see you when I can!

    From You Friend: Maddison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Disaree, I hope you and all of your family are well and happy. I see you have put heaps of detail into your form about you. It is interesting to read about the things you like and don't like and who is in your family. You will enjoy being with them during the lockdown. Write a blog sharing what you are all doing. Stay safe. Kia atawhai kia kaha

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.