Tuesday 28 April 2020

Lockdown Diary

Hey blogger today i'm going to be telling you guy what is my favourite thing that the teacher gave us to do. So we all know that we a still are in lockdown but we are going to leave 3 which mean we can go out but we have to still stay inside and the police are still pulling over car and asking them where they are going. So our teacher gave the whole Te Waka Ako a slideshow to do and one of them was the lockdown diary, what is a lockdown diary you it a slideshow that has work on it for you to fill in and then our teacher will make them. The reason why I like the lockdown diary it because we do two things each day and also we get to do different stuff each day and I find it fun. So year that all I have for you blogger so blog you later.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Disaree,
    I like the Lockdown Diary too. I totally agree with you, it's fun. I like the different activities on it, they are so creative and enjoyable. It's good that you blogged about your schoolwork. Maybe, you could add in some activities you've been doing. I like the photo you added because it's a quote that might help others. Well done for explaining the slideshow really well. I understood it.

    Terrific blogpost, Disaree. I love the blogposts you do and I'd love to hear more. Stay well and keep safe. I hope to see you soon.💖💗

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.