Friday 19 June 2020

Tookits

Hey guys today I'm going to be sharing with you what we did for toolkits. So on the 18th of June 2020 was toolkits but it was the first time we did toolkits by google meet. We had to follow rules for toolkits and it was no writing on the chat unless you don't have a microphone, Mics off, and don't be disrespectful to the speaker. There were 3 session that we did, each session we did we had to write it into a slide show and write what worked and didn't.  My favorite activity would have to be word art because I tried to do a heart and for the out side I used thing we may or may not love. The schools that we there was Waikowhai Primary School, Hay Park, New Windsor, Owairaka, Wesley Primary, Christ King, Wesley Intermediate, May Road and a lot more schools. Well that all I have for you bloggers so blog you later.



1 comment:

  1. kia Ora Disaree,

    I really liked the way you explained everything.
    This reminded me of when my mum did something simlar.
    Maybe next time you could add a bit more colour.
    Did you think about saying the name of the girl next to you in the photo.
    Why don't you check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.