Friday 27 November 2020

Waikowhai Intermediate Visit

 Hey bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you about something cool that happen. The year six's went Waikowhai Intermediate. But We didn't walked down as a group we had to go by our self's or with a parent. We got to meet our teachers for next year. My teacher was Miss Berry in room 9. I've got a few friends in my class from my school. She told us about things we might get to do next year when were year 7.  She said if they weren't to much tragic thing next year we would get to go camp in week 5!! The teachers told us that the year 7's have to go next year on February the 2nd so we can get a nice view for everything and get use to your class mates but just the year 7 not year 8.

 In my class we got to color in a big nine that represents you and all your favorite things. There were different events. But she told us that we had to do actual homework not just actual for paper it actual homework. We had to read a book for 30 minute at home just so your ready for collage/high school. We didn't really learn much because we spend only one hour there. At the end we got to see the different uniform to wear in summer for winter. We had a great time there. Well thank your for reading my blog. Blog you later!!              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.