Wednesday 27 May 2020

My lock down diray

Hey blogger today I'm going to be telling you about my lockdown diary that started on the 26th of March if you wanted to know. 2020 started of with a virus called Covid 19 or Cornavirus, it started out of China and people say the way that it got to different countries was people who had it didn't know  they did and were flying to different countries and transferred it to other people. That's why we went into lock down. while in it we had to stay home and do work from there. We also did online class which I thought was cool. From home we had differentce activities to do and I did a few of them. My favorite one is kahoot and it was super fun to make one. So my Mum and Dad went to work on the next week of level 3 and my oldest brother took care of us when my parents went to work. So in my bubble was my Dad, Mum, Sister, Brother, Sister, Brother and me, it was great fun staying home and being with my family but sometimes I missed my friends a lot. But a least I got to face time them.  So my lock down diary is about the activities we did during  lock down. It was mostly about what you want to do when the lock down is over. I want this lock down to be over so we can go back to things that were normal like swimming, parks, or even going to Australia and Tonga to see all my family members. I enjoyed every second of it because it was really fun doing different activities and it was really really fun because it learning and playing games which was really fun to me. So yeah hoped you like it and see you later blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.