Friday 29 May 2020

Post lockdown

Hey blogger today I'm going to be sharing with you my post lock down that I did in the past week. So there was a lot of cool activities that I did, one is my favorite and it is the lock down smack down. Lock down smack down is an activity that the whole Te Waka Ako did. It's where we had to chose what we liked to do digitally during lock down. We had to write detail of the activity. Me and my buddy were super nervous. What was your favorite part of the week and why?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Disaree,

    I really liked how you explained what you did every week.
    Maybe you could try adding more colours?
    You taught me that I could write a bit more in my blog posts.
    By Isabella comment you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.