Friday 31 July 2020

Waikowhai Intermediate

Hey bloggers, today I'm going to be sharing with you when the Year 6 went to Waikowhai Intermediate. The first thing we did was that we got on the bus and went down the road. When we arrived we went straight into the hall. In there was the principal and two kids. We got there early and no one easel was there. That meant we got to play on the playground and got to meet our old school friends. After morning tea we went inside and found that all the schools were waiting for us. We got a teacher each and went around the school. It was pretty big and fun. I can't wait until I go to Waikowhai Intermediate but I'm going to miss my friends that are going to another school and teachers. want to see some photo scroll down .Well that all I have for you blogger so blog you later.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Disaree
    I am Lily-Piper from Marshland school.
    I really loved how you thought about your spelling and punctuation and even added a photo.
    This reminded me of a week or two ago when I went to see the Intermediate that I am going too.
    I loved writing this comment and I would really like it if you checked out my blog I am a year 6 from mashland / Korimako .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Eli from Ahipara School, maybe next time you can add more punctuation well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.