Friday 7 August 2020

Saturday netball

Hey bloggers today I'm going to be telling you about Saturday netball. It was super fun. Our game started at 11:30. Me and my team were really nervous because some of us were new and our first time playing netball. There were two teams Magic and Stars. Magic lost by 0-22 but they still did amazing and tried their best. Stars were versing St. Francis and won by 32-5. We were super happy and had a lot fun. This week we are versing Marshall Laing. I'm a bit nervous but still excited. Well wish us luck. Have a great day bye!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Eli from Ahipara School, maybe next time you can say what position you played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Josie and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like that you had a lot of fun playing netball. You play really well. It made me think about me playing netball next year. Have you thought about adding pictures? Awesome blog. If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Josie, thanks for the comment. I appreciate it and I hope you join Netball next year. Your going to be amazing just like your older sister. Anyways how is lockdown for you? Mine is just in the middle like not too crazy. Me and my sibling watch a lot of movies. Which is your favorite movie? Well have a great and amazing day Josie. Fa

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.